Manage your profile
On the black toolbar at the top of your screen, hover over the right hand corner and a menu will drop down.
From here you can:
- edit your profile and upload an avatar
- manage your network/group membership
- check your messages
- manage your email settings…and more.
- To join a network, you’ll need to be signed up as an eSocSci member. It’s free and you can do that quickly here.
- Click here to see the list of eSocSci Networks.
- Click Request Membership or Join Network. You can join as many networks as you like.
- You will receive an email once you have been accepted into the network.
- From then on, after logging in, you can access your network groups from the black toolbar at the top of the page where it says “Welcome, …..”. Click Groups. A list of the Network Groups you belong to will appear.
- Use the Networks Activity (main feed/wall) to introduce yourself and share short ideas and links.
- Use the Forum to write longer ideas (topics) and discuss these with other network members.
- To request membership of more Network Groups, just go back to the Networks page, which you’ll see under My eSocSci in the main menu.